Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Whakataukī o te wiki T3W7


WALT: Make personal connections to a given whakatauki.
This is my whakatauki that was given to me to complete.
The Whakatauki was Tangata ako i te whare te turanga ki te marae tau ana.
The english version of the whakatauki was The person taught week at home will stand strong on the marae and in society.

I like this whakatauki becuase lots of kids do not get taught values so they disrespect others and they also think they get their own way.The thing I found challenging is to make your own version of the whakatauki  but I managed to make one up and also I like it becuase if you are taught well you make good choice and you sensible things also if you are taught well you will behaviour like a leader and you will show respects to lots of differnt people.
Thanks for reading my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment