Pages

Monday 25 September 2017

Technology

IALT:How to cook sweet chilli chicken

Today  Rm9 and Rm10 went to technology in groups the group  the I was in was cooking we had lots of fun cooking sweet chilli chicken.Also we  had 2 drums each and  we had rice with it which made it even more better  topped with sweet chilli sauce.

What I love doing at cooking is cooking with my buddy because we have lots of fun cooking lots of differnt things.The  thing  I found challenging is cooking the chicken because you have to know when the chicken is cook also I had fun eating the food too also next week we won't be cooking anything because ms tuipulotu is going to a conference and we will have a reliever 

Step 1- 2 drum sticks ½ tsp,pepper,salt,mix herb,chilli sweet sauce
Step 2- Marinate  before  frying until fully cooked
sever it with  rice.
Image result for soy sauce and chicken
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment