Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Technology Reflection

Hi today for technology we had to draw a design for our clients clock. we had to draw 6 design The 6 design I had was a rugby ball,dog,bull,pichu,mickey mouse and a shield after that I decide to draw the number in from 1 to 12 then i draw the big hand pointing to the 12  and the small hand pointing to the 5.
also in these drawing will have to put our clocks in.
But we had to make  the drawing silhouette so when we add in the clock hands it doesn't show the face because it will block the clocks  hand.
I choose the rugby ball design becuase this what my client likes and becuase he likes to play rugby and other differnt types of sports.my client was my brother and he liked to  play sports and to play with dogs and other animals.
When we done our  6 design we had to  go to miss ferguson so she can tell us the next step.
The thing I done best is my drawing becuase when I usually draw I do it wrong but at technology I didn't do it wrong and I done it right.
Image result for dog face silhouetteIt was very fun and also I hope to finish it next week. I also need to keep the good work up and 1 thing I need to work on is finishing a little bit faster and also helping out other people if they are stuck. I hope to finish my clock so I can take it home and give it to my brother and check if he will be happy.Here are some pictures.


Image result for rugby ball silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment